Support FCCT Projects
All the projects need finance to operate and impact our town.
- Individual Churches provide some money to support projects, and/or second staff time into projects.
- Individual People donate who have a heart for a particular project and want to make a difference.
- Make a one-off gift – one off gifts are invaluable.
- Even better would be a regular monthly gift of £10, £20, £50 or more.
- Consider adding FCCT as one of the beneficiaries to your will.
- If you pay tax in the UK and tick the Gift Aid box we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give.
A gift to FCCT Core Fund will be used in three ways: to develop new projects, to fund the central services that all projects use, or to support projects where there might a shortfall. This Core Fund giving is most helpful for the FCCT trustees as it helps them allocate money where there is most need. However, if you would like to give to a specific project then please select the project from the drop down menu as you make your donation and your money will be spent on the project of your choice.
"Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you."Luke 6:38
One of the most significant and prized ways individuals can support FCCT projects is to pray. Three ways to pray:
- Individually: To help you pray we would love to send you a regular email with news, things to thank God for, and prayer points. Complete the form on this page and tick the project(s) you would like to receive more information about – you can unsubscribe at any time.
- As a Church: In addition to your own personal prayer you might like to encourage your church to pray for projects. Complete the form on this page and subscribe to all the projects and use the prayer points as part of a church prayer meeting.
- As a Town: Following the Love in Acton town-wide prayer event on Sunday 3rd July, throughout the year FCCT plan to hold a number of evening prayer gatherings in different churches to pray for the projects and our town. If you are interested to receive more information, then click the Love in Action Prayer box.
Thank you for praying - every prayer makes a significant difference.
"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."Colossians 4:2